Clean up & Cash in
Clutter is overwhelming!
If you’ve tried selling all those outgrown items on social media or spending your whole weekend sitting outside to host a less-than-amazing yard sale, you know there’s got to be a better way.
• Families who sell with Just Between Friends earn more and sell more—all in one place, all at one time.
• Plus, you’ll feel warm and fuzzy knowing you are helping so many local families who love finding great deals for their kids at the JBF sale!
1. Sign up to Sell
2. Price your items—we'll show you how
3. Drop off your Items, Shop Early & Get Paid
We know how fast kids grow out of everything—it's overwhelming!
When you sell your items at JBF:
- You earn 60%-70% on sold items with a low per-sale administrative fee of $12-$15 with different options available to have your fees waived)
- Sellers earn $350 per sale on average.
- We’ll email you a Seller’s Guide to help you get started at home.
- You set your own prices and watch your check grow each day of the sale in your online tagging account.
- Checks or Credit Earned are sent after the event
- At JBF you can sell an entire season of items all in one place at one time—you drop them off, everything is organized by size and type on the sales floor, and you get to shop early which means the best selection at the lowest prices!
- After the sale, you choose to pick up or donate your unsold items to our Charity Partner (learn more here). You win, your kids win and our community wins!
Ready to Start Selling?
Selling with JBF makes sense
Earn cash back
Less clutter = less stress
Recycle by reselling
Sell more in less time
All sellers shop early
Unsold items donated locally
Want it gone now?
No time to price items?
Sign up as a Valet Seller and our Pro Tagger will price your items and drop them off at the sale for you. You earn 45% (with a $20 supply fee). The best part? You get to shop early plus we Guarantee an 85% Sell-thru on all Sellable items we tag!
What our Sellers say
Don't take our word for it—see what Sellers love most about participating in JBF sales, season after season.